Back to normality

• Offizieller Beitrag

Freitag, Mai 22, 2009

Hello to everyone!!

So finally I bring you some info about the next concerts!

The concert in WUPPERTAL will be an open air concert and it will be for FREE, so you don't need to get any tickets. This will be a full length concert (without blue elf...)

The date is 27.06.2009

Hasenschule-Bühne
    Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 142
    42117 Wuppertal

Still don't know if the concert will start at 21:00h or at 22:00h.

The Stadtfest is called "Langer Tisch", cause all the people put their tables onto the road, so there will be a 15km long table.

They expect 500.000 people (like last time).

The concerts in BINZ and WITTENBERG will be one hour concerts also open-airs as part as some Stadt Fests, and they will be also FREE concerts. We will bring almost the whole band, so we'll have fun over there too!

Here some info I already received about Wittenberg:

Wittenberg/Lutherstadt: Stadtfest: Luther's Hochzeit: 12.06., 20:00 Uhr, Bühne Marktplatz. Infos zum Fest: http://www.lutherhochzeit.de

When I know more, I'll publish it here.

It's great to see that you enjoyed the concerts of the last tour (the ones we could offer despite the tour management) I'm still in the process of reading all your support messages, you are all an amazing audience.

I already collected the e-mails you sent with the photocopies of the "lost" tickets. I'll show them to the organizer and I hope he does something about it (at least free tickets for his concerts or something like that). I'll let you know any news. Please don't keep those tickets, get your money back, I remind you we have nothing to do with the organization of the tour and we don't handle any economic transaction related to it.

I have to hold my mouth not to write here all what I would like to express related with this guy and all what he made us believe he was going to do :( If I tell you the whole story... I'm so pissed off that I'm making an effort not to explode.

I also found out through some of you that he made some promises to the street teams. Just for you to know that this is new for us, we never got any info about it. :-/

When I publish this blog, I'll start erasing the preceding blogs, as John told me to keep the page in a positive mood (though I'm going to copy them with all their comments and keep them in my computer, because the comments are so positive that they encourage me a lot! :)

So let me finish with some good news;

As some of you already know, we are NUMBER 1 AGAIN in the Radio Aena charts!! Unbelievable!! Thank you for your votes and support!

Many of you told us that you loved the new songs of the tour and that you can't wait till they are available in CD. Thanks a lot, we are very happy that you liked them so much :)

A big thank you for the ones that ordered and bought our original products, because only with this great support we will be able to continue preparing new material for you to enjoy! :)

As you can read in the blog before, we'll be performing as special guests in the Folk-Open-Air of Leutkirch this Saturday the 23th, this was a fast decision, we'll sing alone and we can meet after the performance.

See you very soon!!

PS: When I was at the festival in Solingen, somebody took my flowers' crown from the backstage. As it is an exclusive design and a present from Priscilla Hernández, and it has a lot of meaning for me, if you see anybody wearing it at some festival, please try to get the contact of that person. Thank you!! :*

Quelle: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse…logId=490458835

Liebe Grüße Claudi

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Meusgen (22. Mai 2009 um 14:53)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!